Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beauty Industry Gratitude

Special Thanks to God almighty for my talented skills in the Beauty Industry.
All the gratitude definitely would go to The Lovely Madame CJ Walker for your invention, (the hot comb). I don't know where the industry would be for African American women with out a heated Marcel iron or Hot comb. Last but not least my entire client's who have stuck with me sense the beginning of Mo'Unique Hair Designs, your faith and prayers has given me strength to Believe in myself creative creations. This journey is a great outlook for my furture success.
Keep striving for greatness and perfection is only a knock away. To Shears and Beauty keep the competitive spirit and continue to motivate the viewers and entrepreneur in the beauty industry. Continue to keep interest in the industry and I will be happy to answer or research information for clients and professional developmental needs.

Yours Truly
MoUnique Hair Design


1 comment:

Brown Skin Gurl Promotions said...

I am a current client of MoUnique Hair Design and have been for 12 yrs! The creativity progresses daily & because of that I am elated to experience the greatness! The quality of your work keeps me coming for more. Can't live without a beautician who takes pride in her work & cares about her customers appearence once her work is complete. I would like to personally thank MoUnique Hair Design for the understanding to my needs especially when traveling out of state she makes an effort to come along to perfect my hair. Much success is destined in your future!

Smooches,
Markesha
-Brown Skin Gurl Promotions